bool deleteList( string api_key, int list_id );
API Key Access Level required: Standard access
Key required to access the API. See Getting Started for more information.
The ID of the List to delete.
Returns true on success.
The following example deletes List 1234567 and all of its Contacts from the system.
$api = new Api($url, 'YOURAPIKEY');
Deleting a List will:
- Permanently remove the List.
- Delete all related Fields.
- Delete all Contact information stored within it.
- Delete all Notes associated with Contacts.
- Delete any related statistical information.
- Prevent Contacts from unsubscribing.
- Delete all associated Web Forms.
- Cause scheduled sends to this List to fail.
This method may return the following error codes in addition to the standard error codes:
||Unable to Load List||
||Cannot Edit Account Lists||
||Undefined Error: Unable to delete list||An internal error occurred.|